Friday, September 29, 2006

And now... it might be the end....

It has been for more than one year that I've been leaving in this beatiful, dynamic and peaceful coutry: Estonia.

At first, as I bloged, as an Erasmus student sharing my time, emotions and trip with a bunch of great people from Europe and US.

But now my main concern about leaving this country after height months in this amazing company named Skype. I can say that a kind of revolution has already started but what I've lived within this company and who I met will change for good my personnality in a good and positive way.

To be continued....

1 Comments:

At 18:10, Blogger Estonia in World Media (Rus) said...

The World is small place, and it is getting smaller. Estonia, on the other hand is growing fast. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home